Day Man: Fighter of the Night Man

I know two things about her:
She was born in Kansas and
she's afraid of people who wear
too much Shea Butter Lotion.


My neighbor left me a note in Sanscrit.
I had it translated by a dude at the library and
he told me it said:
"We've got extra pie if you want any..."


When I was walking to work this morning I passed a crack-head who I see fairly often.

He more than likely is not an actual crack addict - he probably suffers from a serious mental illness (the broad stroke calls all of these people CrackHeads and everyone knows what they mean when they say it).
Anyway - he was bopping along and yelling out angry phrases to himself as he walked. When he passed me I could make out a little of what he was saying.
Here's the gorgeous prose I heard come out of his mouth:
"THAT'S WHY I DON'T BE F*CKIN' AROUND WITH BLACK WOMEN NO MORE!!"

Ahhh... those less fortunate than us. So funny.